1. Shoes and shirts are required in the Ranger Station.
2. Alcoholic beverages must be kept at your campsite. Alcohol is not permitted in common areas.
3. Glass containers are not permitted in any common areas.
4. Please leave the campsite as clean as or cleaner than when you arrived.
5. Do not move from one site to another.
6. Bicycles are not permitted after dusk unless it has a working light and reflectors.
7. Do not wash dishes or pets in comfort stations.
8. Only swimwear and white tee shirts can be worn in the pool areas.
9. Do not move tables from one site to another.
10. All minors must be on their lots at 11pm Sunday through Thursday and midnight on Friday and Saturday.
11. QUIET HOURS 11pm to 8am.
12. Pets must be on a leash. Pets cannot be left unattended. Pets are not allowed in comfort stations, rental cabins, swim areas, ranger station, pavilions, playground, courts, Picnic Basket area or around the swimming pools or beach areas, unless certified service animal.
13. Children under 21 yrs. of age are not permitted at adult pool or adult beach.
14. All swimmer's and boaters are subject to lifeguard rules and directions. Swimming is confined to the designated/roped area in the lake.
15. DO NOT ride bikes or drive golf carts through the automatic gates. We are not responsible for injuries or accidents.
16. Park speed is 5 1/2 MPH at all times. Strictly enforced.
17. Camping guests are only allowed one vehicle on a lot unless they are tent campers or seasonal renters (rent three or more months) when the parking area on the lot they are renting can accommodate two vehicles. Tent campers are allowed to have two vehicles.
18. No parking allowed on roads or grass.
19. Parents will be responsible for the actions and damages caused by their children.
20. Firewood from ash trees ARE NOT PERMITTED IN OUR PARK. A Fine may apply.
21. Entrance into the park property constitutes permission for the management of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort in Portage, IN to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
22. The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming or boating at the Camp-Resort or of being injured as a result of inclement of weather conditions, and agrees that the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
Management reserves the right to
regulate and evict anyone for infraction of park rules.
Send mail to
email@example.com with questions or comments about this web